Tutorials, tips and tasks
For those who are starting to learn Russian or are just planning to do it we’ve launched a free newsletter with teaching materials. It contains 10 letters, where you can find:
- practical recommendations,
- helpful comments,
- pronunciation lessons
These are the topics of our newsletter:
- Why it is worth to learn Russian: "pro" and "contra"
- What you need to know about Russian, when you’re only beginning to learn the language.
- The Russian pronunciation. Specifics of the articulation. How to create the articulation
- Difficult Russian sounds
- About the Russian vowels: why there are less vowel sounds than letters
- Reading rules
- First sentences
- Corresponding vowels and their grammatical role
- The "tricky" Г К Х and the "no less tricky" Ж Ш Ч Щ
- Last preface: how to learn Russian